About Our School: Board
- Cass joined the Board in May 2021 after teaching in Christian schools for 10 years and then serving as the Christian Schools Australia Executive Officer for NSW/ACT for the past 7 years. She has also had 20 years’ experience in Human Resource Management Consulting experience, both internationally and in Australia. Cass is currently employed as Regional Director for Alphacrucis University College overseeing the St Phillips Teaching school and is Founding Director of Grace Rhythms Mentoring Consultancy.
CEO / Principal
- Matt joined the Board in July 2021 after serving the constitutionally required time period following commencement with CCS as CEO/Principal in 2019. His teaching career commenced at Auburn West Public School in 1990 after graduating from Kuring-gai College of Advanced Education. Following a move to Coverdale Christian for five years, he took up the position of Head of Junior School at Green Point Christian for the next seventeen years. A return to the classroom for five years at Terrigal Public School occurred prior to his current appointment.
- Ashlee joined the board in 2022 bringing her experience in the accounting industry where she provided accounting and auditing services to local not for profit businesses. She also has recent experience working in the Christian Education sector in a business and finance role as an Accounts Administrator (Christian Education Ministries, Erina). She is currently on maternity leave from her CEM role.
Deputy Chair / Chair of audit & Risk Commitee
- Matt joined the board in 2022 following a 15 year period of private sector business leadership & management. Matthew’s area of expertise lies in financial management of organisations and operational leadership & management. Matthew has prior educational board experience through serving as a Director on the board of a not for profit educational organisation. He is presently Mission Capacity Manager for Coast Community Church.
- Tamsin joined the Board in 2019 as a parent representative, with 3 children attending Coast and school involvement over the past 7 years. She is active in a range of school activities including parent help in class, co-ordinating class and parent social events as Lead Grade Parent, assisting in co-ordination of sporting and other school activities. Tamsin has in excess of 20 years’ experience working locally in a family-owned business in management and senior administration roles.
- Andrew has served in Christian education for eleven years as a teacher at Green Point Christian College and a further two years on the Executive Team, as the Head of Spiritual Direction. Following this, Andrew joined the board in 2018 when he took up the role of Campus Pastor at Coast Community Church. Andrew has been a long-term supporter of CCS, with both of his children attending for the majority of their primary education.